"WBDC's Ugly Sweater Party"
Disney Experience 2019 !
We are going to have THE BEST Ugly Christmas Sweater Party EVER!
1:00pm-5:00pm Everyone-All Costumes will go home with dancers this day!
Sunday 11/24 at White Bear Lake Armory-Mandatory
Doors Open 6:00pm
6:30pm Performance of “WBDC’s Ugly Sweater Party 2019”!
**Its free with a food shelf donation! Invite all your family and friends!!!**
Monday 11/25 5:00-8:00pm Costume Check-In at WBDC because we send all costumes to Disney:
Each family will receive a checklist of the things that need to be packed and returned to WBDC on Monday, November 25th between 5:00-8:00pm. We ship everything to Disney and it will be available to be picked up at our rehearsal on December 5th at Disney's Port Orleans-Riverside Resort. After the items are picked up they are each family's responsibility. We do not ship anything back to Minnesota.
Rehearsal at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort in Walt Disney World/Costume Hand Out
Thursday December 5th, 2019 at 5:00pm
More information available this fall and we will post on Facebook/Instragram the exact location once we are in Florida.
Walt Disney World Performance #1
Friday December 6th 2019 Time and more information coming late fall.
Walt Disney World Performance #2
Saturday December 7th 2019 Time and more information coming late fall.
Families will need to supply the following for performances:
1. Black Underwear (Male and Female) that will need to be pinned down to leggings. We will not be wearing tights for our show. Older dancers, please wear a conservative cut of underwear. (Hint: Thong lines are not Disney approved. :-) )
2. Caramel Freeforms in excellent condition with the elastic worn behind the heel.
3. Tap Dancers-dancers will need black tap shoes.
4. Female dancers will be wearing their hair in low Company Dancer bun. Please click HERE for directions!
5. Female dancers will need Company Earrings that are available in the store and can be purchased at the front desk.
6. Make-up: base, brown eye shadow, mascara, blush (that highlights your dancer’s skin tone) and red lipstick. We do have red lipstick available in the store, but any traditional bright red will be perfect.